Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July - August Goals

I'm new with this blogging thing, so I'll take suggestions on what to do to improve my blog page.

Here are my goals for the Charming Girls Quilt Club:

1. I've been working on a 120" x 120" King-Size quilt for a few months now. I have just over 47 hours in it. This is my first major project having only done two pillows, a doggie quilt for Dixie, and a hot mat. So yes, I am green when it comes to quilting. I hope to have this completely finished by the end of this month.

2. I've begun piecing together a small little quilt which has a cat theme, this will be a gift for someone. Hope to have this done by end of July also.

3. I'll also be beginning a civil war quilt, using a Moda jelly roll. This will be a gift for my son, Bryan.

Well, these are my goals, and I only hope I can find time to get them all done. I plan on posting pictures on all of these on my blog soon.

From beautiful NW Pennsylvania
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...