Monday, October 18, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays.......

Seems that I used that title before, I did, it is always raining on Mondays here it seems. Was a busy weekend again for me. Visited my son and daughter-in-law, had a delicious meal at Eat n Park, and got back home safely. Didn't have any time to sew at all this weekend, had every intention of doing so tonight, but sat down and never got to the machine. Well, tomorrow is always another day. Hope you are all having time to sew. After blog hopping all of two evenings, I didn't manage to win not one prize. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm happy for all of those that did manage to win!! I think I'll go to my machine, I might get a half-hour in on those Christmas runners I'm making. Til next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...