Sunday, September 26, 2010

My weekend endeavors.....


Well, I got some things done this weekend besides cleaning the house. I got some of my fall decoration out and I decorated a bit. I worked on the "Kitty Kuilt", I have the warm and natural between the front and back and pinned, so tomorrow might be a sew day. I also had borrowed a pattern from a friend, and I needed to may a pattern so I could sew up a few of these for the holidays. I love this table runner pattern so much I may just have to make a few for fall too! Let me know what you think of this pattern. That's about it for now, have a wonderful evening. Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...