Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Friday.......Need I say more!!!

I'm just so happy that today is Friday, well it is already evening, and I'm just happy to be home finally after a long, very long, day at work. I stopped by the library the other day and asked for some civil war quilt pattern type books. Well, today I got the two that they ordered for me. Both are by Barbara Brackman, one is "Quilts from the Civil War", and it has 9 projects in it, and the second book is "Facts & Fabrication Unraveling the History of Quilts & Slavery." I just quickly flipped through the pages and I think I should be able to find a design just perfect for my son, Bryan's, quilt that I plan on working on next. So this weekend, I'll spend some time picking out just the right pattern to make. It has to be something with meaning, and something that he will cherish forever!! I have all my fabric, 2 Civil War Jelly Rolls, and 2 Civil War Charm Packs. I can't wait to get started on these. So off I go, to a wonderful weekend ahead. You all have a wonderful weekend too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...