Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Stormy Evening

Hello Everyone,

It's a stormy night here in Northwest PA. We've been having thunderstorms with lightning off and all all evening long. There is a little break in the action, so I thought I'd blog a bit.

I've been working on the "Kitty Kuilt". I hope to have most of it done tomorrow and then be ready to bind it over the weekend. Dixie helped me again down in the sewing area. She tends to just sit there and watch me while I sew and piece things together. I like having her company though.

I wanted to put a picture of me on my blog site, but I have to figure out how to do it. I also wanted to put another picture of Dixie up for all of you to see. I think I might try to do that one first.

I now have 4 followers, thank you, thank you. I'm trying to add more blog sites for myself to look at as well. I enjoy seeing what quilting is going on at your place, or what crafty items you might be doing too.

Well, that's it for tonight, the storms are brewing again. Until next time, have a wonderful evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...