Sunday, September 12, 2010

I've finally finished it!!!




Yep, I've finally done it!! Completed my king-size quilt, "Nestled Beneath the Pines." I'm so excited that it's finally finished. My hubby, Bernie, and I put it on the bed just to see how it would look, and he and I both thought it looked wonderful. The weather is still relatively warm here, so it won't have it's permanent placement there until the cold weather arrives.

I had a much needed vacation last week and actually got several things completed, one of them being the quilt. Now I will have to get busy on my other quilting projects, Jess' "Kitty Kuilt", and then another medium size quilt for my son, Bryan.

I still have a cross-stitch that I've been working on for years, yes, that was for Bryan too! He loves the Civil War, having gone to Gettysburg College and graduated in 2001, so I began a Civil War Union and Confederate Soldiers and their flags cross-stitch for him several years ago. So I guess, with the quilting and cross-stitch, I have my winter projects goals.

I did some other things on my vacation that I will share with you on my next blog. I see I have 3 followers now!! Wow, I'm on a roll. I'm going to try to get better with this blogging and try to add some other things that might be of interest to some of you. Stop by often!! Have a wonderful Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...