Friday, October 22, 2010

Busy Two Days!!





I've been off work the past two days, and I have kept myself quite busy thus far. Yesterday I went to JoAnn Fabrics, Pat Catan's, which is a huge craft store, and Kraynaks Christmas store in Hermitage PA. I got more fabric from JoAnns to work on some more Christmas table runners that I'll use as gifts. I'm posting some pictures of the fabric. Inside the JoAnn bag is a Christmas present for someone who shall remain nameless, and let's just say it's another project for me the multi-tasker!! Today, I've been busy, got a roast with vegetables in the crock-pot cooking had that on by 7 AM, had a cake baked by 8 AM and spent the morning eBaying some things that I need to get rid of in order to buy more quilting supplies!!!! This afternoon, I'm taking the fabric in the pics and begin cutting for the runners, so I have a busy afternoon planned. What are you doing today? What plans do you have for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...