Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Grandkittys



Good Morning everyone, hope you are ready to begin a wonderful Tuesday! For today's post let me tell you that I've been very busy sewing! I'm working on my Secret Santa gift and I'm making a table runner for Christmas. Actually, I have seven of them in the works, I love making them. I haven't taken a picture of them yet, I want to get them quilted first and then I'll show you what I've been up to. For today though, I have a very special picture or two to share with you. This is the "Kitty Kuilt" that I gave to my daughter-in-law, Jess, last weekend. Seems my two "Grandkittys" like it too! My son, Bryan, sent me these two pictures of Peppsi and Mocha enjoying the new quilt. Seems animals always think that my quilts are for them. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!! Thanks Bryan for the pics. BTW, Peppsi and Mocha are black cats and they were from the local shelter. They are very pretty cats and fun to watch if only I could get Mocha to quit jumping on my shoulders when I visit. He scares the living daylights out of me!! That's it for today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...