Monday, November 29, 2010

I did it again, hit the enter when I should have hit the tab key


Will I ever learn not to do that, well, it is Monday morning at 5:39 am, so I guess you will forgive me. We had a very wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Visited with family, had two delicious meals, Bryan and Jess visited us, we went to a couple places which I'll touch on later in the weeks blog. I've been slacking lately posting and I do apologize.

So here is some of what I've been doing crafty wise. Here is a picture of three of the pinecone fabric balls. I'm getting better each one that I do, they are an easy project that you can do while you watch a movie or TV. I need to make a couple more so I have enough to fill up a bowl and make a nice display of them. Knitty Gritty Thoughts has this idea on her blog with step-by-step instructions. Thank you Knitty Gritty!!!

I've also gone back to working on my tablerunners. Remember, I am a Gemini and flit from project to project, you just don't know what I might do next, and neither do I at the moment!! :)

Well, one thing I do know is that today is my early day and I have to begin work soon, so HIHO HIHO It's off to work I GO!!! Have a fantastic Monday everyone! Don't forget it's Cyber Monday, a great day to Christmas shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...