Thursday, November 11, 2010

Picture of the Secret Santa Swap Quilting Necklace



For some reason, the picture of the quilting necklace that Jess made for my swap person for me didn't come up on my last post. So I'm trying it again.

If anyone is interested in a necklace like this one, or a special charm necklace or earrings, hop on over to Jess' Etsy Shop - Treasured Charms at http://www.etsy.com/shop/treasuredcharms I'm sure you'll find something for every gal on your Christmas list. By the way Jess, I'm going to be needing another one of these necklaces for a giveaway I'm going to do on my blogspot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...