Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Much Awaited Revealing of............




My Secret Santa Swap project. I belong to the Charming Girls Quilting Club and decided to enter my very first swap, so I've been preparing something for the Secret Santa Swap that Joan Tuft is sponsoring. So without further ado..... here is my gift to one of you out there. You will notice that there is an added surprise to my quilted gift because I'm not the best quilter in the world just yet, and besides I always like to do something extra special especially when the holidays are here. So here it is, I hope my person loves them both as much as I have had quilting the table runner and asking my daughter-in-law, Jess, to make the necklace for me. In case you can't read it, it is a quilt charm with a heart in the middle and it says "I Love Quilting." Thank you Jess for making this necklace for me.

If anyone is interested in a necklace like this one, or a special charm necklace or earrings, hop on over to Jess' Etsy Shop - Treasured Charms at http://www.etsy.com/shop/treasuredcharms I'm sure you'll find something for every gal on your Christmas list. By the way Jess, I'm going to be needing another one of these necklaces for a giveaway I'm going to do on my blogspot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...