Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day - Thursday, November 11, 2010


Happy Veteran's Day to all the veterans today! I'd especially like to thank three special people in my life on this Veteran's Day today for their service to our country and to me personally giving me the freedoms that I have today. My two brothers served in Vietnam, Bill in the Navy, and Jack in the Army, I salute you and also my father-in-law, Bernie, served in Korea in the Army. Thanks to all the veterans.

Today will be a day of quilting for me and visiting my local country store for hopefully, some Christmas shopping.

I may post some pics later on of my quilting, so come back again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...