Monday, November 22, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays Again!!!!

Yes, we had another Rainy Day on a Monday, but we'll take it because it's not the white stuff that will soon be here in NW PA.

I haven't posted for a few days, sorry. I've been trying to on-line Christmas shop, clean the house, and get some crafty projects done.

I'd first like to thank my Secret Santa person, Michelle from L7 Quilt Co for the very beautiful candle mat and candle dish as well as some yummy caramel Hershey's Kisses. She must have read my blog or read my mind because it is absolutely gorgeous and it's the perfect colors for my home as well as it has pinecone fabric. It is so me!!! Thanks again, Michelle, I absolutely love it!!!

Well, I just about finished up the table runners, I've slowed down a bit on those and have been working on a new project. I'm making pinecone balls out of fabric. It's fun and it's something I can sit down and watch TV and do. So far, I've made two and will be doing another tonight. Once I get those completed, I'll be posting a picture of them. I think I'll just put them in a bowl and perhaps add some pine scent to them, and you'll never guess what kind of fabric I'm making them out of.......Pincone fabric, of course!! Hope you have a wonderful Monday evening. Til Next Time........

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...