Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Windy Wednesday in NW PA





Good Morning everyone. What a windy day I've awoken to! They are saying it's going to last until 4PM and we could have gusts of 50 mph. Geez! Guess all the leaves on the trees will be blown away today.

I have a few more pictures of our Volant trip to share today. They are of a quilting/sewing nature. The first is a very old Singer sewing machine, my Mom used to have one of these, my sister-in-law has it now, the second one is just one that I admired and the third one, well gets us into the Christmas Holiday mood. So here they are, I hope you enjoy seeing them and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...