Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!  I' 've been so bad  about neglecting my blogging, but the holidays have been a busy time.  I was to have some vacation, but my job seemed to come first.  Today is my official last day off, and I can honestly say I didn't get anything done that I wanted to accomplish.

Is everyone having a wonderful Christmas?  I got this Kindle Fire HD from my hubby.  I love this thing!  I'm actually posting y blog from it.  Not sure how to do pics yet, but I'll figure it out.  Wait I figured it out.

Just wanted everyone to know I'm still here.  Macy is on my lap as I write thus.  She is such a sweetheart.  

It is freezing cold here.  Snow on the ground, sun is shining, wind is howling.  I think I'll sit here with Macy by the fire and drink my coffee.

As you can see, here is our tree.  I won' t be taking it down until after the Epiphany.  I can' t believe those people who rush and take it down thinking Christmas is over, the gifts are unwrapped.  Time to move on into the New Year.  They are missing out on the beauty of this wonderful season.  The three Wise Men had to travel far to reach Jesus and they don' t arrive bringing their gifts until this coming Sunday.  So I'm still saying Merry Christmas!  Til next time.  Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    I just learned that the 12 Days of Christmas begin on Christmas Day. I always celebrated with Christmas Day being #12. Goes to show me, there is always something to learn.

    The tree is beautiful and we took our decorations down on New Year's Day - it always makes me sad.

    Happy New Year.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My decorations are still up but the tree has the ornaments off of it now.
    Glad to hear your enjoying your kindle. I really like mine too even better than the first one I had. I haven't used it to do my blog posts but I do use it for email.

    ReplyDelete

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...