Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Secret Santa Soiree Package

Good Tuesday Morning, I know, I haven't posted on a Friday since the 16th of Nov.  With the holidays upon us, and my busiest time of year at the good ole PO.  I haven't finished decorating yet, have two more trees to put up, I haven't baked a thing for Christmas yet, I haven't written my Christmas cards yet, and I haven't even begun to wrap presents, to say I'm behind is an understatement.

I did have a pleasant surprise on Friday, I came home to a box from my Secret Santa Soiree partner.  I couldn't wait to dive into it.  Here is a picture of it and what it contained:

What beautiful tape, speaks Christmas to me!!!

And all the goodies, my goodness she read me like a tee!!!!  From the yorkie card all the way down to the primitive kits.  I love them.  Dove chocolates----YUMMY!!!  I love candles and the Yankee is perfect.  The Civil War Reproduction fabric I can't wait to use to make something for in the guest bedroom.  And Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh  relaxing bath fizzies, I need those after a hard day's work at the PO.  Even something for Macy, thank you so very much for everything!!  I especially loved the notes that accompanied each gift.  You are so very thoughtful.  As far as who my Secret Santa is, I haven't a clue except she is from Missouri.  I think anyways, unless she lives in another state and shops in Missouri.  Hmm!  I probably won't find out until after Christmas when I have a weeks vacation planned and have time to dig into the blogs a little better.

I just wanted to thank my Secret Santa from the bottom of my heart!!  I love it all and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy, Prosperous 2013!!!

Oh, and to my Secret Santa Partner, don't worry, your package is in the mail.  I was a little bit late.  I'm sorry, please forgive me.  :(

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice surprise. Loaded with good stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great package! Dove chocolate and civil war fabrics, too - can't beat that combination. =)

    ReplyDelete

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...