Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's almost Halloween and the weather well................

I awoke this morning to snow coming down and snow covering the freshly mowed grass.  Oh my, is it that time of year already!  Don't get me wrong, I love snow, I love it mostly if I am nestled under an afghan or quilt on my living room sofa with no where to go.  I can sit at the window and watch it fall without a care, But today, nope, I have to get going to work, and worry about my mail carriers driving safely in the wet stuff and all making it back home safe and sound.

Today, though, I was following the Wicked Blog Hop over at Sew We Quilt and remembered about a small lap quilt I made for my son and daughter-in-law a couple years ago.  Here is a picture of it:

It was so much fun to use all those neat Halloween fabrics. I haven't made anything ghoulish since!  Soon my sewing area will be back together and the creations will begin again.

In case I don't get back here again before Oct 31th.  Have a very Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

  1. Snow, oh how I love snow. It won't be long now before we are all settled in Western NC, and I have put my "wish list" in for snow on Christmas.

    Love the Halloween quilt, so colorful and cheery. Have a fun Halloween.

    Be careful driving today my friend.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joyce, I had fun making that quilt. I bet u can't wait to get to NC. I hope you get some snow for Christmas. I actually love snow and don't mind driving in it. You have a fun Halloween too!

      Delete
  2. I was not happy when I got up this morning and saw snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you didn't have to drive in it. It melted here fairly quickly. Guess what, Ann, we are in a lake effect warning tonight. Woo Boo get ready for winter!

      Delete

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...