Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday and Flowers

Just thought that I'd share what has been growing in my yard this Friday!

 These are my favorite day lilies that I planted a few years ago and they come up more beautiful each year.  This year there are 27 flowers on this plant.  Couldn't pass not taking a closeup of them.




 These are again Perennials - my Diathus.  I have these in several colors below is my hot pink ones.




These are more pink with white.



H


This next pic is of my front porch arrangement of annuals, my geraniums are red with white and blue little flowers. I went with the R/W/B theme this year in honor of my brother who passed away in January who was proud to be in the Army and serving in Vietnam.


 This picture is looking beside the garage.  I didn't re-mulch this year.  I typically do it every other year.  Next year I may go with brown instead of red.






That's it for today.  I haven't begun quilting yet during my retirement, still have to clean my craft/sewing area and believe it or not, just haven't had the time just yet.  :)  

Take care and enjoy your weekend!!

Hugs!
Debbie


3 comments:

  1. those day lilies are gorgeous. My dad used to have diathus like the pink and white ones. I always liked those

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...