Friday, July 23, 2010

FInally Friday

I actually had some time to quilt tonight being that it is Friday! I spent 1-1/2 hours at the machine although not all the time was spent sewing. I keep having problems with the walking foot. It would get stuck up and slam down and then work a few stitches and get stuck, slam, stuck, etc. and it was driving me insane!! So I got out my trusty screwdriver and took the walking foot off. Hmmmmmmm!! I decided to put on a regular foot to see if it made a difference, and lo and behold, the machine is working wonderfully now. I don't have that much quilting to go on the king-size quilt I'm working on, so I'm just going to leave the regular foot on. I'm using Warm n Natural batting so it's not all that thick. Sew, I mean, so, I finished up another row or two and called it quits for the evening. There is a storm coming and it's lightning and thundering, and I just now hear the rain coming.

Dixie is panting heavily and pacing the floor, storms she can do without. So I'll close my blog for tonight and I'm so happy that I got something done on my quilt tonight. Tomorrow is another day, I wonder what it will bring. Good Night All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...