Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mid-Week - Wednesday - Over the Hump Day!!

Haven't posted for a few days, still finishing up the stitch in the ditch on my quilt, I'm going down to my sewing room right now! There is a storm brewing again tonight, and the lights keep flicking on and off, but I'm gonna try my best to at least get a 1/2 hour in of sewing. I hope to be ready to bind it up by the weekend, but who knows how long that will take for me to figure out. I'm going to use Kelly's email from Charming Girls to bind my quilt. Wish me luck. I didn't show you my sewing area. It's not all the way organized yet, but I'll post a few pics, maybe someone can comment on how to make it better. Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...