Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's been a while. . . .

Since my last post, I managed to finally cut off all the excess batting and back fabric from my "Nestled Beneath the Pines" king-size quilt. All that is left, is to bind it. I'm not sure what I am going to bind it with, I'm leaning toward the deep red leaf print fabric I used for the center blocks. I think it would accent it nicely. So of course, I don't have enough of it left to do 480" of binding, soooooooo, I am purchasing more to finish. I just might get this done before the cool weather sets in. So now I wait, to get the fabric via the US Postal Service!! I have all the faith in the world that the USPS will get my fabric here safe and sound and quickly. Well off to work I go! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...