Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Monday Morning!!!



Good Morning Everyone! This was an extremely busy weekend for me. Got some cleaning done, ran around both days grocery shopping, (have to drive 18 miles each way to get to a Giant Eagle), but completed that in record time. Didn't get any sewing done although I had planned to, but I did get a crafting project off the ground. Here are a couple pictures. I wanted to make two of these, a smaller one also, but ran out of acorns and hemlock pinecones. So, I'll have to go for a walk later and see what I can find. The pictures don't do it justice at all, it actually came out pretty nice. Well I'm off to work, perhaps I'll get some sewing done after work. It's my early day so I get home earlier. Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...