Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!!

First of all let me welcome my 9th follower, thank you. I'm going to try to do better at this, had a few setbacks this week, my little Dixie was under the weather a couple days, how I hate to see her not feeling well, but she's back and feeling much better now. Also, I've been feeling not very well, sinus issues I presume, every year at this time I get hit with issues. So enough with that, it's the weekend. I did sign up for the Secret Santa Christmas Swap at Joan's Blog so I'll be working on my third project this month. I'm also going to work on a craft project this weekend in between my sewing, I'm going to take two styrofoam cones, the white ones, and hot glue small hemlock pinecones and small acorns on them. I love pinecones, I have pinecones throughout my home. I'm really into the rustic decor. Thanks to my daughter-in-law, Jess, for giving me the bag of acorns and pinecones. Jess is a jewelry maker, she specializes in unique charm necklaces and earrings. You can check out her store on Etsy.com it's called Treasuredcharms.(One Word. She probably has something you like or something someone on your gift list would like. Check it out! Well, off to work, can't wait to get back home and decorate for fall, work on the cones, sew, sew, sew!!!Have a wonderful FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...