Monday, October 4, 2010

Tuesday Morning - Bright and Early



Hello Everyone, it's Tuesday. I posted a new pic of Dixie taken yesterday, she just can't get moving on Monday mornings. I woke her up, got her leash on her to take her for a walk before I leave for work and she just wasn't going to move. I made a little progress last evening on the "Kitty Kuilt" for Jess. I have all the blocks stitched now and just want to quilt the large center cat block. Then, it's bind it up and be done. I tried using several different designs of stitches on this one. I got this sewing machine that has several stitches so of course I wanted to try them out. Since Bryan and Jess got me the sewing machine for Christmas, I figured Jess wouldn't mind my trying out the stitches on her quilt. Thanks, Jess. Here is a picture of my finished acorn cone tree, I added some green pine sprigs to it, it turned out OK. Another weekend project was to make this fall arrangement for beside our fireplace. So, I did get my decorating done too! Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...