Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Water Logged


It's been raining here in NW PA, the yard is like a pool, you sink in when you walk on it, and it just won't stop raining. This is day three of the monsoon!!! We are supposed to come out of the gray gloomy days tomorrow when we actually get out of the 40 degrees and get into the 60's. Friday is supposed to be much better and the weekend too. I guess I can get through one more day of this. Have a good over-the-hump day!! I'll leave you with a pic of Dixie that won her the title "Favorite Pet of the Year in Crawford County, PA" a couple years ago. Til next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...