Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Sunday Evening!

Hi everyone! Sorry, I've been slacking on my blog posting. I had a busy weekend thus far. Got my flu shot on Friday, didn't feel like doing much at all for two days after that, but today was another story. A friend of mine and I went to Columbiana OH today to "Christmas in the Woods" at Shakerwoods. There were 200 crafters there, and it was a fabulous day in the 70's, and this fair is nestled under the trees. We had a very nice time. All that I bought this year were candles, primitives mostly, I just love those and a few tart melts in Eucalyptus for sinus suffers, like me, and some Christmas Spruce. We stopped and got some fabric so I can begin my project for my Secret Santa Swap over at Joan's Blog. Since I'm a government employee, Postmaster, I have tomorrow off for Columbus Day so I'm spending the day doing some sewing. I can't wait!! Hope you have a wonderful Columbus Day too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...