Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Love Tuesdays!!



Yep, I do. I just figure Monday is over and Tuesday has got to be better than Monday ever was!!! I have rough Mondays, usually every week, but I get home early and I have time to sew! So last night I got to work on my Christmas tablerunners. One of these will be for my Secret Santa Swap person. Hmmmmmm! Which one will it be? I still have three more to quilt though and one is a little different in the fabric I chose. I still have more Christmas fabric to cut more out, but I wanted to wait until I got a few completed projects. I have four done except to finish the edges as you can see in these pictures. I still have three more to quilt. I love making these, they look pretty and they are easy as long as you cut things out right :) Well, off to my day job, at least there is no full moon to ruin my Tuesday. Do you like Tuesdays, if you do, let me know why!!! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...