Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Smack Dab in the Middle of the Week!!

Good Wednesday Morning All. Just so happy the elections are over and I hope everyone elected is for the best interest of this great nation of ours! Enough on that. Last evening I got home from work and my hubby, Bernie, had dinner on the table. I love it when he cooks, you just never know what you might be having, but let me tell you, it was very good. We had omelets, and they were delicious!! That gave me time to get sewing for a little while. I did manage to get two more tablerunners for Christmas quilted and they are ready with the other 6 to just bind up the edges, I have one more pinned and ready to quilt tonight. It won't take but a few minutes to get that one done. So, I'm moving right along. I plan on binding up these 7 before I begin making some more. My hubby asked me who they are for, I said "I really don't know yet", one for sure is for my Secret Santa person and the rest, well, I guess they will be gifts. Well, I got to run and get to my day job! Wish I had a sewing machine there, but I think they would notice. :) Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...