Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, Snowy Sunday!!




We awoke this morning to a blanketing of snow!! This first picture of the bird feeder in our backyard with the cardinals eating was taken at 8:30 am, it is now almost 8:00 pm and we have approximately 11" on the ground. Snowmobiles are riding down our street, only sharing it with snowplows. We are in a lake effect snow warning until Tuesday night at 7:00 pm. The lake effect is coming off of Lake Huron and then down to Lake Erie and the winds are blowing it inland to us. Up along the lake isn't getting as much as we are. It is beautiful though.

The second shot is a beautiful bridge at Pymatuning State Park. This photo was taken about two years ago after a light snow and the sky was crystal clear blue. This is one of my favorite pictures and I just happened upon it tonight so I thought I'd share it with you.

This weekend was a decorate the house weekend, I worked from early Saturday morning until just after dinnertime tonight when I called it quits for now. I still have a little more to do, but I'll have time this week to finish up. I have to have everything done before I begin the wrapping of presents, and the writing of Christmas cards. Oh, yes, I still have some presents to make as well. It's going to be a busy week ahead. Have a fantastic evening and I'll be back here real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...