Saturday, November 26, 2011

Finally Friday - A Day Late

Yes, I am a day late for my Finally Friday post. No, I didn't go shopping at midnight Thanksgiving night to get all those Black Friday bargains, didn't buy one Christmas present at all. We went to visit family back home and work on our old house that we currently have for sale.

Thanksgiving was great!! We went out to dinner at the local Italian Casual Restaurant. We had a Turkey and Ham buffet and it was good, not as good as if I prepared it, but I also didn't have to spend my entire day cooking and cleaning up for just the two of us. We were able to come back home and watch some football and a movie and most of all relax.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now to take down all those Fall decorations and get ready for Christmas.

Thank you to everyone participating in the Fabric Campaign for Sue, I've received four parcels already, and the fabric is beautiful, and the little extras are great too! I'll post a picture of the basket once I have everything in there and have it ready to deliver to Sue. She is going to be so surprised and I just know that it will help her enormously!! Keep her in your prayers please, Monday she begins her chemo. I'll keep you posted! Thanks and hugs to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...