Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This Past Weekend was to be a Sewing Weekend

If you recall from a few posts ago, I was going to spend last weekend sewing. Well, we ended up visiting with family one day, so I only had one day to sew, do laundry, clean, etc., but I did manage to get two table runners done. These will be Christmas presents, so I can checkoff two gifts done.


Now with this weekend being Thanksgiving, and it's an extra long weekend, I intend on getting some more sewing done at some point. On another note-----------------

The "Fabric for Sue Campaign" has begun and I'm hoping to fill a basket full of fabric for her by December 15th. I may have to extend this a bit since I have some wonderful quilters from across the pond contributing to the cause. If you would like to find out about this campaign, or would like to blog about it, please feel free to do so. She is a very special person. You can read about this campaign on the left-hand side at the top of my blog. Thanks again to everyone and God Bless You all! Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...