Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally Friday Post - Another weird, warm Friday ahead....

I just can't believe this weather we have been having. It said 87 on our thermometer here at home yesterday afternoon. It is only March! Everything is budding and blooming, but I am not convinced the snow is over yet! When we moved in here in to our new home here on April 4th, 2007 there was snow on the ground when the movers brought in all our furniture. You should have seen me trying to keep their snowy, mudding shoes on the plastic that was on my new carpet!!

A note about Geocaching - I haven't found a thing yet. I went out about 4-5 times, to two different places and zilch, nada, zero!!! Either I'm really bad at hide n seek or I don't know what I'm looking for. So after conferring with my son last night, I have a better feel for what I am looking for. I will try again. I will succeed!! I wish I'd just find one, that would really make me happy!!

I've been busy doing something else, I had made some glass-etched mugs for a craft show last fall, and as usual I make too many of something and then I need an avenue to sell them. So, I decided to put them in my Etsy shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsbyDebandDixie?ref=seller_info

Here is the Happy Birthday 10 oz. mug


Here is the Happy Retirement 10 oz mug with Smiley Face


I have several more to post, but lack the time, perhaps this weekend I'll get them done. I have butterflies, Gone Fishin which is really cute, Cat Lover, Happy Anniversary, I'd Rather be Sailing.

So that is what I have been doing this past week besides my regular 8-5 job.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Talk to you next Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...