Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Post - Missed the Friday One yet Again!

Hi Everyone, I once again missed my Friday post, didn't really even think about it until this morning. Yesterday I was off work for a couple appointments, and the day just got away from me. I did manage to get to JoAnn Fabrics though to pick up a few things. They are remodeling our store here, and they have just about everything crammed into a little area, but I managed to find a few things on sale.

They had some cardstock black and multi-colored which I picked up for $1.99 each. Then I found some little pearls on a string for $1.49. Then not on sale I wanted some small tags and medium tags. These are the ones you can decorate up and they have the little hole in the top so you can put twine or ribbon through to attach to your packages. I got those both in white, but they were expensive at $2.49 a package of 20 each. I wasn't happy with that purchase, but I needed them for a project. Next was my absolute best deal of the day.

Bryan and Jess had gotten me a Sizzix machine for Christmas. I am slowly getting some dies, they are pretty costly at $15 a piece or so, but I went down the aisle where they had some displayed and there was one called Flowers and Vine #3. It said $4.97, I'm like this can't be right, all the others are $15+. I read the tag on the shelf and it said clearance $4.97. There were two other hangers that had said clearance too one for $3.97 and one for .99, but everything was gone from that hanger. So I picked up this flower and vine and off to the cash register I go! Sure enough it was $4.97, a lady in front of me asked me where I got it, and I told her, but also told her they were all gone! She sighed!!! So I got rung up, handed the lady the 40% off any regular priced item coupon I had which took a dollar off one of the tag sets, and then presented her my gift card for Christmas that I received. The bottom line was, I purchased $15.29, all which I paid for with my gift card, saved $5.00 overall, and still manage to have $9.71 left of my gift card for another day. All in all, I had a great day at JoAnns.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Til next time.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...