Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Finally Friday Post on May 29, 2012

Where shall I begin this post, I kinda purposely missed Friday's post, figuring that I'm on vacation this week and will have plenty of time. Then I thought, let's do this post on a significant day to me: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 The 150th date of year 2012 since we are in a leap year. Nothing of real interest happened the latest being in 2004 when The World War II Memorial was dedicated in Washington, D.C. There are quite a few birthdays of famous people on May 29th. Bob Hope was born on this date in 1903 and he died in 2003, wow 100 years old. John F Kennedy, 35th president of the US was born on this date in 1917. Here is a picture of both of them together.
Then there were two women, one famous and one not famous, both were born on Tuesday, May 29, 1956. Both are 56 years old today. Can you guess who they are?
and the second one...............
If you guessed La Toya Jackson, you'd be correct. If you guessed it was me, you'd be correct. Today is my birthday, and the best part of the day is that I don't have to go to work. I never work on my birthday, or should I say the week of my birthday. Do I know how to celebrate or what??????? Til next week, have a wonderful last week in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...