Friday, June 8, 2012

Some Quilting Done - I've made progress!!!

Good Friday Morning! This week, even though I worked, I had some time to work on my quilting projects. No progress on the Civil War quilt, but I did manage to make three mug rugs for my Etsy shop, I sold my other three on there recently. I also worked on my picnic table runner. Bernie said it's going to be too nice to put outside on the picnic table. I figured I could use it if we get company, or use it on my dining room table. As you can see, I decided on the pinwheel pattern, nothing too interesting though. I decided not to go crazy with cutting the blocks again, it would have been more work, and I already have how many projects going on. I think it has turned out well. You can see the backing I decided on from my stash, a plaid pattern with the same colors as the front. All I have to do now is put in the batting, sew some stitch in the ditch, and bind and I'll be done. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 1, We woke up to White Stuff!!!

  Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm on track for my second post of this 2023 and am not a day late. Today is actually a beautiful day outsid...